Our partner MPA@UNC is a groundbreaking online Master of Public Administration degree program from the University of North Carolina School of Government. The program is designed for working professionals and others who are seeking to advance their careers in public service while maintaining their personal and professional commitments.
UNC Classes at a Convenient Location: Your Laptop
The MPA@UNC features the same curriculum as the on-campus MPA program, which is regionally accredited by SACS (the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools) as well as being fully accredited by NASPAA (the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration). In 2012, U.S. News and World Report ranked the UNC MPA program sixth nationally in the specialty area of city management and 23rd overall.
SPONSORED ONLINE MPA DEGREES
Top-Ranked MPA Designed to Prepare Tomorrow’s Public Service Leaders.
Multidisciplinary Curriculum with Real-World Experience; GRE Waivers Available.
Delivered by Syracuse University’s #1-Ranked Maxwell School.
Action-Oriented Curriculum Completed in as Little as 15 Months; No GRE.
MPA Online from USC Price
Earn your MPA online from USC Price, ranked #3 for public affairs.
The program can be completed in as few as 24 months. A bachelor’s degree is required to apply.
- The same accredited UNC MPA degree earned by on campus students.
- An academically rigorous curriculum identical to UNC’s on-campus program.
- Classmates who have met the selective admissions requirements of the UNC School of Government.
- Instruction from UNC School of Government faculty, nationally recognized experts who are frequently consulted by public officials.
- Real-World Training, Adapted for Your World: MPA@UNC is uniquely designed to empower graduates with the deep knowledge and close relationships they need to accelerate their careers. The program is composed of three learning environments:
- Classroom: Delivered face-to-face by UNC School of Government faculty, weekly classes take place in an intimate, live, virtual classroom.
- Self-paced Coursework: Outside of class, students view videos and lectures produced by UNC School of Government faculty.
- Work Experience: Students participate in hands-on learning through a professional experience component.
Network While You Study
Students collaborate and communicate through intimate online class discussions, breakout sessions, and case studies. Outside of class, MPA@UNC students will discuss topics and exchange ideas on course-related wall posts, hold digital study groups and even create online clubs to connect with others who share common goals and interests. Upon admission, students join a network of almost 1,000 alumni working across the U.S and around the world.
Learn From the Best In Public Administration On the Field
Founded in 1931, UNC School of Government employs more than 100 faculty and staff members, making it the largest university-based local government training, advisory, and research organization in the United States. The School offers up to 200 classes, webinars, and conferences attended by more than 12,000 public officials each year, in addition to housing the UNC MPA program that trains future public service leaders. All of these learning experiences are instilled with UNC’s values and culture , creating a community that brings the best of the on-campus online with familiar social networking, group, and organizational tools.